External analgesic. Alcohol 84%. 100% money back guarantee. www.myleader.com. Other information: Flammable: Keep away from spark, heat and flame.
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, strains, bruises and simple backache. .
General directions: Dilute with 3 parts olive oil and mix well. Age group directions: Adults and Children 2 Yrs and Older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Yrs of Age: Consult a doctor before use.
Active Ingredients:Camphor (10 %). Purpose: External Analgesic Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 84%, Purified Water.
Danger poison. For external use only. Do not drink. If swallowed, immediately give 3 or 4 glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. If vomiting occurs, give fluids again. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious or convulsing person. Get medical attention immediately. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not apply to irritated skin. Do not use undiluted product.. When using this productdo not bandage tightly. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if condition worsens, or if excessive irritation develops, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.. Keep out of reachof children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with running water for 15 minutes, get medical attention..
- BRAND: Leader
- SIZE: 2 oz
- FORM: Liquid